Monday, August 13, 2012

Carol Hudler.... Tennessee is a JOKE


Seeing Silverman tomorrow can't wait to show him how retarded the ECD staff is.  


Ooops I'm sorry ... intellectually challenged.

Silverman liked me for my BRAIN he said I was the ONLY one he knew of in TENNESSEE.

I think he might be right.....


OMG!!!! 
The State of Tennessee ECD released the video a couple days ago and the man quoted is the French guy Dominique Thormann from NISSAN is the man who in 2009 was sent back to Paris for being a BAD SPENDER of Taxpayer money.

They show the pro-to type EV.... and the car that ONLY sold 395 units last month and one that 1.4 BILLION tax dollars were used to build a car with OUTDATED technology. the average cost per job created is about 10 Million each..  That does NOT include the taxpayer money used for ME to find a spa for Oxygen Facials for the CEO's former Mistress.  It's INSANE!!!!


'
http://youtu.be/1UICoDJ-DSU

No comments:

Post a Comment